Kt Photography: Weddings
Creative wedding photography designed around your big day
Your big day is important to me. That’s why I offer an all-inclusive rate, so that nothing is left out!
Which-ever package you choose, you will receive up to two consultancy meetings. Close to the wedding date, we will have an in-depth meeting to discuss your welcome questionnaire designed around your big day.
I look for colour, detail and atmosphere in my images. I respect the clients personal space and aim to capture a mixture of natural and pre-planned shots.
I am extremely passionate about what I do and am always happy to discuss ideas with my clients.
2019 & 2020 prices
Option 1: Ceremony
- Atleast 1 x Consultation meetings
- Wedding questionnaire / detailed plan for the big day
- Online booking portal
- Photography of the Ceremony
- Family & Bridal party group photographs after Ceremony
- Express Photoshoot of newly married couple
- Unlimited (approx 100-200) high resolutionimages unmarked and to share as you please
- Presentation keep-sake box, USB & Viewing DVD
- All images uploaded to your password protected online portal to share with family & friends
- Travel expenses (within Leicestershire, Notting-hamshire & Rutland postcodes) *small fee for other regions
Option 2: Ceremony & Reception
- All of above
- Unlimited (approx 250-350) high resolution images unmarked and to share as you please
- Extended group photo time
- Photoshoot of couple on location or venue
- Detailed shots: Cake, layout, decorations
- Candid photographs of guests
- First dance
Option 3: Full Day
- All of the above (approx 350-500)
- Express shoot of bride + bridal or groomparty including prep, details and natural moments
Option 4: Premium Package
- The choice of either an Engagement Photoshoot or 2 X A4 Frames with prints
- 27x 27 extra thick page Wedding Photo album, lovingly designed & high quality printing and bounding + image selection via portal
- Large A3 Frame with print
All packages come presented in a beautiful keep-sake box personalised with your names and wooden USB.
You will also receive a viewing video along to music, so you can sit back and re-live your big day and view your images for the first time!
I currently use Nikon equipment, including two Nikon DSLR's and a variety of lenses. I invest in my equipment annually and have a back up kit just in case! I also use apple computers & adobe software for post production.
I am also fully insured for your ease of mind.
I have an assortment of unique frames and photo albums for sale.
Now available to purchase online: